EMBER: Heat Reserve Powder
NEW EMBER FORMULA IS COMING IN APRIL 2020
Thermogenic* • Increased Mental Clarity* • More Energy*
Get ready for extreme energy, laser focus, and a euphoria that will make any cardio session feel like a walk in the park. WARNING: product may produce visions of rainbows and unicorns.
- 40 Servings
- Naturally Flavored
- No Artificial Colors
- B vitamins (niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid) are micronutrients that aid in energy production and muscle building/repair. Athletes who restrict calories or follow a strict diet regimen are at the most risk for B-vitamin deficiencies. According to research at Oregon State University, active individuals lacking in B-vitamins may perform worse during high-intensity exercise and have a decreased ability to repair and build muscle. 
- Chromium is an essential trace mineral that improves insulin function. It's believed that athletes have an increased requirement for chromium compared to non-athletes. Chromium supplementation may promote optimal insulin efficiency, which is crucial for high-level athletic performance. 
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is a compound that supports athletic performance and improves cognition. An optimal level of L-carnitine is required for the body to maintain an ideal lean muscle to body fat ratio. But not all forms of L-carnitine are created equal. Inspired chose LCLT for its ability to not only burn fat, but improve recovery from exercise. More specifically, a recent study showed LCLT reduces the amount of exercise-induced muscle tissue damage in resistance trained subjects. In the same study, LCLT also enhanced IGF1 production. This is important since IGF-1 works to help lower blood sugar and improve insulin sensitivity. 
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha® is a flagship herb of Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine from India. KSM-66 is the highest concentration full-spectrum root extract on the market today, retaining all the natural constituents of the herb in the original balance. KSM-66 is clinically proven to reduce stress, cortisol, and stress related food cravings, improve memory and cognition, and increase endurance, muscle strength, size, and recovery. 
- Dandelion Extract is a plant that acts as a potent diuretic, meaning it helps rid the body of extra water. Dandelion may help promote weight loss.
- Cocoabuterol® is derived from the natural Cocoa. The Cocoa Extract mixture contains: N-coumaroyldopamine, N-caffeoyldopamine, EGCG, and Theobromine. Beneficial bio-functions of Cocoabuterol include fat loss, increasing lean mass, boosting metabolism, enhancing exercise performance, and promoting cardiovascular health.
- Gamma-Butyrobetaine Hydrochloride (GBB) is a molecule that helps the body create more L-Carnitine (a compound that increases the mitochondria’s capability to burn fat). GBB improves nitric oxide levels, elevates blood flow, and increases sweating, which makes it an optimal ingredient in fat burners. 
- Choline Bitartrate is a molecule with cognitive boosting properties that helps increase mental focus and attention.
- Caffeine Anyhdrous is desirable due to its role as an adrenergic agonist. This means caffeine stimulates the production of epinephrine (adrenaline) for increased energy, mental focus, and delayed time to exhaustion. Caffeine also increases the production of neurotransmitters that promote improved mood and sense of well being. 
- Methylliberine (Dynamine™) is a naturally occurring constituent of kucha tea. A novel, next-generation nutraceutical, Dynamine is a derivative of caffeine that crosses the blood brain barrier more efficiently than caffeine. Dynamine has a longer half-life than caffeine due to its ability to efficiently block adenosine receptors, increasing circulating adenosine. This is key because the body responds by releasing more epinephrine, leading to a longer lasting energy with no crash. Dynamine is also cholinergic, meaning it increases acetylcholine production in the brain. In this manner, Dynamine enhances mental focus, memory, and cognition.
- Theobromine is a xanthine compound that is present in cocoa beans. It's one of the reasons why chocolate is said to improve mood. Studies indicate that it does indeed enhance mood, boost mental focus, and energy. Theobromine also augments as a pre-workout well due to its ability to dilate blood vessels for better blood flow, and widening of the airways for enhanced respiratory function.
- Higenamine Hydrochloride is a chemical found in a variety of plants that exhibit anti-asthmatic properties. Higenamine dilates the bronchial tubes, making it a beta(2) adrenergic agonist. Higenamine is used as a fat burner because its effects are similar to that of ephedrine - by stimulating the same beta receptors in the body as ephedrine, higenamine helps increase metabolic rate, increase caloric expenditure (burn fat), and elevate energy levels.
- N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride (NMTHCL) is an alpha(2) receptor antagonist (a-2 blocker). Simply put, a-2 receptors shut down lipolysis (fat burning), but NTMHCL blocks these receptors, which then helps burn stubborn fat.
- Rauwolscine (Alpha Yohimbine) is also an alpha(2) receptor antagonist, which translates to greater fat loss due to increased metabolic rate and oxidation of fatty acids.
Other ingredients: sucralose, silicon dioxide, natural flavors
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 4 ounces of water 30-45 minutes before workout. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24-hour period.
- Maui Wowie (Mango Pineapple)
- Strawberry Haze (Strawberry Lemon Zest)