FSU Dyehard Samples (3 Packets)
Massive Pumps* • Increased Power* • Muscle Recovery*
This is the final evolution in non-stimulant pump pre-workouts. FSU Dyehard™ delivers massive doses of 3D PUMP Breakthrough™, NO3-T Nitrates, NutriGP® Glycerophosphates, and more for increased muscle pumps, enhanced performance, and muscle recovery.* Time to FUCK SHIT UP!
- 3 Servings
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
Other ingredients (for Malibu Breeze & Sonoran Sunset flavors only): citric acid, silicon dioxide, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
*Unflavored FSU DYEHARD does not contain the above mentioned ingredients*
- B-vitamins (niacin, folate, vitamin B12) are micronutrients that aid in energy production, muscle building, and muscle repair. Athletes who restrict calories or follow a strict diet regimen are at the most risk for B-vitamin deficiencies. According to research at Oregon State University, active individuals lacking in B-vitamins may perform worse during high-intensity exercise and have a decreased ability to repair and build muscle.
- 3D PUMP Breakthrough™ is a novel patented blend of l-citrulline, glycerol, and amla fruit extract that supports increased muscle pumps, hydration, performance, endurance, and recovery.*
- Betaine Anhydrous is commonly used a performance-enhancing compound. Betaine has been linked to increased power output.* It may also reduce high levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that can interfere with muscle growth and fat loss.*
- NO-3T® (Betaine Nitrate) increases vasodilation and nitric oxide production.* Specifically, betaine is an amino acid that plays an important role in blood flow and has many ergogenic benefits, including increased power and strength.*
NutriGP® Sodium Glycerophosphate functions as an electrolyte to help increase energy and improve sports performance.* Glycerophosphates boost mineral absorption faster than other minerals, so when sodium is combined with a glycerophosphate transporter, it can significantly increase energy levels quickly.
NutriGP® Potassium Glycerophosphate functions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise.* Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.
Pink Himalayan Rock Salt contains 84 minerals that play an vital role in sports performance. In one study, researchers found that "athletes who added [salt supplementation] to their usual hydration routines during the competition took 26 minutes less to complete a medium-distance triathlon course than those who only used sports drinks."
- Pine Bark Extract is a powerhouse of antioxidants that increases sports performance by reducing inflammation and muscle fatigue, as well as improving recovery.*
Other ingredients (Malibu Breeze & Sonoran Sunset flavors only): citric acid, silicon dioxide, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
Q: What are the main differences between the original FSU and FSU Dyehard?
A: The original FSU is a non-stim pump product with nootropic ingredients (lion’s mane, l-tyrosine, Neurofactor) to increase mental focus. The focus components makes it a great option be used a caffeine-free pre-workout.
Whereas FSU Dyehard is formulated to perform as a pump product that boosts nitric oxide production and performance. It's a well-developed product that contains a novel ingredient called 3D PUMP Breakthrough. We're the first company in history to use this patented blend of l-citrulline, glycerol, and amla fruit extract that supports massive muscle pumps, cellular hydration, endurance, and recovery. In place of nootropics, we added b-vitamins to boost natural energy. We've also switched from NO3T® Arginine Nitrate to NO3T® Betaine Nitrate—this is because betaine nitrates yield more nitrates per material than arginine nitrate.
Q: What separates this from other non-stimulant pump pre-workouts?
A: This is the first and only pre-workout with both 3D Pump Breakthrough™ and NO3T® nitrates to increase vasodilation, nitric oxide production, hydration, performance, and recovery (please review the Ingredients tab for more information). Additionally, there's no WADA banned substances, which makes it a perfect option for competitive athletes who's organization performs drug tests under WADA regulations.
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) with water 30 minutes before workout. Advanced users can take 2 scoops 30 minutes before workout.
- Malibu Breeze (Strawberry Watermelon)
- Sonoran Sunset (Mango)
- Variety (Malibu Breeze + Sonoran Sunset)