KOR - Thermo Complex
Fat Burning • Enhanced Focus • Increased Energy
New look. New formula. Inspired is proud to reintroduce the most advanced thermogenic pill on the market.
- 30 Servings
- No Colors or Dyes
- Forskolin is an extract of the coleus forskohlii plant native to India. Ayurvedic healers have used forskolin for thousands of years to improve health and vitality. Recently, forskolin has grabbed the attention of researchers due to its fat burning and lean muscle building properties. Forskolin has been shown to burn fat through increased lipid metabolism via an in increase in cAMP, one of the many beneficial effects of fasting.  This translates to significant decreases in body fat mass, as well increases in lean mass.  Forskolin also works synergistically with methylxanthines like caffeine by inhibiting the adenosine suppressive effects on cAMP levels within fat cells. Furthermore, it works with beta-agonists like Advantra Z to enhance cAMP effects as well.  In short, forskolin, caffeine, and Advantra Z work in harmony to enhance the fat burning effects of each compound.
- Advantra Z from (Bitter Orange Extract). Bitter orange is a fruit that is native to South East Asia. It used commonly used to make essential oils, as a natural flavoring agent, and as an effective fat burning compound. Advantra Z is a specialized extract of bitter orange that helps to increase metabolic rate, increase caloric expenditure, and elevate energy levels. In particular, Advantra Z is a beta-agonist similar to ephedrine and acts to increase metabolism via increasing lipolysis and BMR (basal metabolic rate). 
- Paradoxine® (Grains of Paradise) is an African herb used for centuries in traditional medicinal practices, and in the US as a spice. Paradoxine, a standardized extract of grains of paradise, has demonstrated the ability to promote the transformation of white adipose tissue into brown adipose tissue. This is important as brown adipose tissue is highly metabolically active, that is, it is a fat burning fat that increases whole body metabolism. 
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate is an extract of eria jarensis, an orchid that is native to South East Asia. It provides powerful mood-boosting euphoric effects due to its ability to increase dopamine, a neurotransmitter responsible for enhancing focus, concentration and sense of well being.
- Methylliberine (Dynamine™) is a naturally occurring constituent of kudcha tea, and a novel, next-generation nutraceutical, Dynamine is a derivative of caffeine that crosses the blood brain barrier more efficiently than caffeine. Dynamine has a longer half-life than caffeine due to its ability to efficiently block adenosine receptors, increasing circulating adenosine. This is key because the body responds by releasing more epinephrine leading to a longer lasting energy with no crash. Dynamine is also cholinergic, that is, it increases acetylcholine production in the brain. In this manner, Dynamine enhances mental focus, memory, and cognition.
- Toothed Clubmoss (Huperzia Serrata/Huperzine A) is a potent herb that has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine to improve memory. Huperzine A is a cholinergic compound that increases memory and cognitive function. Moreover, it has also been shown to exhibit potent neuro-protective effects. 
- Caffeine (Caffeine Anhydrous, Dicaffeine Malate - Infinergy™) is the world's most used nutraceutical. Infinergy improves upon nature's offering by combining the well-established properties of caffeine and malic acid. Infinergy is a multi-dimensional ingredient that not only optimizes energy levels, but also stimulates thermogenesis while promoting mental focus.
Other ingredients: plant cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
 Lafontan M, Langin D. Lipolysis and lipid mobilization in human adipose tissue. Prog Lipid Res. (2009)
 Tang XC. Huperzine A (shuangyiping): a promising drug for Alzheimer's disease. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. (1996)
Directions for use: Take one serving (2 capsules) in the morning. Do not exceed 2 capsules in a 24-hour period.