- Forskolin is an extract of the coleus forskohlii plant native to India. Ayurvedic healers have used forskolin for thousands of years to improve health and vitality. Recently, forskolin has grabbed the attention of researchers due to its fat burning and lean muscle building properties. Forskolin has been shown to burn fat through increased lipid metabolism via an in increase in cAMP, one of the many beneficial effects of fasting.  This translates to significant decreases in body fat mass, as well increases in lean mass.  Forskolin also works synergistically with methylxanthines like caffeine by inhibiting the adenosine suppressive effects on cAMP levels within fat cells. Furthermore, it works with beta-agonists like Advantra Z to enhance cAMP effects as well.  In short, forskolin, caffeine, and Advantra Z work in harmony to enhance the fat burning effects of each compound.
- Advantra Z from (Bitter Orange Extract) Bitter orange is a fruit that is native to South East Asia. It used commonly used to make essential oils, as a natural flavoring agent, and as an effective fat burning compound. Advantra Z is a specialized extract of bitter orange that helps to increase metabolic rate, increase caloric expenditure, and elevate energy levels. In particular, Advantra Z is a beta-agonist similar to ephedrine and acts to increase metabolism via increasing lipolysis and BMR (basal metabolic rate). 
- Paradoxine® (Grains of Paradise) is an African herb used for centuries in traditional medicinal practices, and in the US as a spice. Paradoxine, a standardized extract of grains of paradise, has demonstrated the ability to promote the transformation of white adipose tissue into brown adipose tissue. This is important as brown adipose tissue is highly metabolically active, that is, it is a fat burning fat that increases whole body metabolism. 
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate is an extract of eria jarensis, an orchid that is native to South East Asia. It provides powerful mood-boosting euphoric effects due to its ability to increase dopamine, a neurotransmitter responsible for enhancing focus, concentration and sense of well being.
- Methylliberine (Dynamine™) is a naturally occurring constituent of kudcha tea, and a novel, next-generation nutraceutical, Dynamine is a derivative of caffeine that crosses the blood brain barrier more efficiently than caffeine. Dynamine has a longer half-life than caffeine due to its ability to efficiently block adenosine receptors, increasing circulating adenosine. This is key because the body responds by releasing more epinephrine leading to a longer lasting energy with no crash. Dynamine is also cholinergic, that is, it increases acetylcholine production in the brain. In this manner, Dynamine enhances mental focus, memory, and cognition.
- Toothed Clubmoss (Huperzia Serrata/Huperzine A) is a potent herb that has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine to improve memory. Huperzine A is a cholinergic compound that increases memory and cognitive function. Moreover, it has also been shown to exhibit potent neuro-protective effects. 
- Caffeine (Caffeine Anhydrous, Dicaffeine Malate - Infinergy™) is the world's most used nutraceutical. Infinergy improves upon nature's offering by combining the well-established properties of caffeine and malic acid. Infinergy is a multi-dimensional ingredient that not only optimizes energy levels, but also stimulates thermogenesis while promoting mental focus.
Other ingredients: plant cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
 Lafontan M, Langin D. Lipolysis and lipid mobilization in human adipose tissue. Prog Lipid Res. (2009)
 Tang XC. Huperzine A (shuangyiping): a promising drug for Alzheimer's disease. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. (1996)
Directions for use: Take one serving (2 capsules) in the morning. Do not exceed 2 capsules in a 24-hour period.
- B vitamins and electrolytes are crucial co-factors for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism, and play an important role in cellular energy production. Electrolytes are essential before workouts to ensure proper hydration and optimize work capacity.  Exercise performance is impaired when an individual is dehydrated by as little as 2% of body weight. Losses in excess of 5% of body weight can decrease the capacity for work by about 30%. 
- L-Citrulline is a free-form amino acid that enhances nitric oxide, as well as blood flow, by increasing ornithine and arginine plasma content in the blood. Citruline increases blood flow more efficiently that arginine supplementation. L-citruline supplementation also results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise 
- Beta Alanine is a precursor to carnosine, an acid buffer within muscle tissue. Supplementation with beta alanine increases endurance and work capacity as well as increases time to exhaustion. 
- GlycerPump (powder, standardized to 55% glycerol), or glycerol, has a hydrating effect that not only prevents dehydration, but endures a state of super hydration as well. This super hydrated state leads to enhanced endurance and work capacity by increasing the amount of time that you can train before entering a state of dehydration. 
- L-Taurine has multitude of effects that benefit athletes prior to workouts. Taurine directly increases blood flow to working muscles, thus delaying fatigue and increasing work capacity. Taurine also increases the rate of fat oxidation during training, leading to more calories from fat being burned per exercise session. 
- Caffeine Anyhdrous is desirable due to its role as an adrenergic agonist. This means caffeine stimulates the production of epinephrine (adrenaline) for increased energy, mental focus, and delayed time to exhaustion. Caffeine also increases the production of neurotransmitters that promote improved mood and sense of well being. 
- Methylliberine (Dynamine™) is a naturally occurring constituent of kudcha tea, a novel, next-generation nutraceutical, Dynamine is a derivative of caffeine that crosses the blood brain barrier more efficiently than caffeine. Dynamine has a longer half-life than caffeine due to its ability to efficiently block adenosine receptors, increasing circulating adenosine. This is key because the body responds by releasing more epinephrine, leading to a longer lasting energy with no crash. Dynamine is also cholinergic, that is, it increases acetylcholine production in the brain. In this manner, Dynamine enhances mental focus, memory, and cognition.
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate is an extract of eria jarensis, an orchid that is native to South East Asia. It provides powerful mood-boosting, euphoric effects due to its ability to increase dopamine, a neurotransmitter responsible for enhancing focus, concentration, and sense of well being.
- Theobromine is a xanthine compound that is present in cocoa beans. It's one of the reasons why chocolate is said to improve mood. Studies indicate that it does indeed enhance mood, boost mental focus, and energy. Theobrimine also augments a pre-workout well due to its ability to dilate blood vessels for better blood flow, and widening of the airways for enhanced respiratory function.
- Synephrine Hydrochloride is an extract most commonly taken from the immature Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) plant. One of the great qualities of Synephrine is its ability to increase both energy and metabolic rate without increasing heart rate or blood pressure. This curious effect has led to its rise in popularity as a weight-loss and energy pumping supplement.
- Alpha Yohimbine is also known as Rauwolscine. It can act as an Alpha(2) Adrenergic antagonist and thus aid in fat burning.
- AstraGin™ is a 100% natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng. Multiple pre-clinical studies affirm this ingredient’s ability to significantly improve the absorption of critical nutrients and amino acids, glucosamine absorption by 41.9%, and ATP production by 18%.
Other ingredients: silicon dioxide, natural flavors, sucralose, citric acid
 Armstrong et al. 1985; Craig and Cummings 1966; Maughan 1991; Sawka and Pandolf 1990).
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 packet) per 4 ounces of water 30-45 minutes before workout. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24-hour period.