DVST8 Pre-Workout (Yohimbine-Free Version)
Extreme Focus • Massive Pumps • Intense Energy
You spoke, we listened! We know that many countries ban the ingredients synephrine and yohimbine. That's why we created an international version of DVST8!
What's the difference? NO Synephrine, NO Yohimbine, and we increased N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate by 50mg (there's 150mg total per 1 scoop/300mg per 2 scoops).
This version is available for purchase both stateside and international. Looking for the stateside version? Click here.
- 40 servings (per 1 scoop)
- 1-2 scoop max
- Naturally flavored
- No artificial colors/dyes
- B vitamins and electrolytes are crucial co-factors for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism, and play an important role in cellular energy production. Electrolytes are essential before workouts to ensure proper hydration and optimize work capacity.  Exercise performance is impaired when an individual is dehydrated by as little as 2% of body weight. Losses in excess of 5% of body weight can decrease the capacity for work by about 30%. 
- L-Citrulline is a free-form amino acid that enhances nitric oxide, as well as blood flow, by increasing ornithine and arginine plasma content in the blood. Citruline increases blood flow more efficiently that arginine supplementation. L-citruline supplementation also results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise 
- Beta Alanine is a precursor to carnosine, an acid buffer within muscle tissue. Supplementation with beta alanine increases endurance and work capacity as well as increases time to exhaustion. 
- GlycerPump™ (powder, standardized to 55% glycerol), or glycerol, has a hydrating effect that not only prevents dehydration, but endures a state of super hydration as well. This super hydrated state leads to enhanced endurance and work capacity by increasing the amount of time that you can train before entering a state of dehydration. 
- L-Taurine has multitude of effects that benefit athletes prior to workouts. Taurine directly increases blood flow to working muscles, thus delaying fatigue and increasing work capacity. Taurine also increases the rate of fat oxidation during training, leading to more calories from fat being burned per exercise session. 
- Caffeine Anyhdrous is desirable due to its role as an adrenergic agonist. This means caffeine stimulates the production of epinephrine (adrenaline) for increased energy, mental focus, and delayed time to exhaustion. Caffeine also increases the production of neurotransmitters that promote improved mood and sense of well being. 
- Methylliberine (Dynamine™) is a naturally occurring constituent of kucha tea, a novel, next-generation nutraceutical, Dynamine is a derivative of caffeine that crosses the blood brain barrier more efficiently than caffeine. Dynamine has a longer half-life than caffeine due to its ability to efficiently block adenosine receptors, increasing circulating adenosine. This is key because the body responds by releasing more epinephrine, leading to a longer lasting energy with no crash. Dynamine is also cholinergic, that is, it increases acetylcholine production in the brain. In this manner, Dynamine enhances mental focus, memory, and cognition.
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate is an extract of eria jarensis, an orchid that is native to South East Asia. It provides powerful mood-boosting, euphoric effects due to its ability to increase dopamine, a neurotransmitter responsible for enhancing focus, concentration, and sense of well being.
- Theobromine is a xanthine compound that is present in cocoa beans. It's one of the reasons why chocolate is said to improve mood. Studies indicate that it does indeed enhance mood, boost mental focus, and energy. Theobrimine also augments a pre-workout well due to its ability to dilate blood vessels for better blood flow, and widening of the airways for enhanced respiratory function.
- AstraGin™ is a 100% natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng. Multiple pre-clinical studies affirm this ingredient’s ability to significantly improve the absorption of critical nutrients and amino acids, glucosamine absorption by 41.9%, and ATP production by 18%.
Other ingredients: silicon dioxide, natural flavors, sucralose, citric acid
 Armstrong et al. 1985; Craig and Cummings 1966; Maughan 1991; Sawka and Pandolf 1990).
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 4 ounces of water 30-45 minutes before workout. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24-hour period.
- California Gold (Peach Mango)
- Galaxy Pop (Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Citrus)
- Orchard Apple (Apple)