So FCKN Fuego Stack
What's Included in the So FCKN Fuego Stack: 2 Tubs of AMINO Fuego
AMINO Fuego is packed with nine essential amino acids (EAAs), electrolytes, trace minerals, and thermogenics to help build lean muscle, increase fat burning, and improve hydration.*
Basically, if AMINO and EMBER had a baby, Fuego would be their stimulant-free golden child. There's no caffeine, which means you can safely stack Fuego with any of our products like FSU or DVST8.
- 30 Servings Per Product
- No Artificial Colors
- Potassium functions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise. Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.
- Pink Himalayan salt contains 84 minerals that play an vital role in sports performance. In one study, researchers found that "athletes who added [salt supplementation] to their usual hydration routines during the competition took 26 minutes less to complete a medium-distance triathlon course than those who only used sports drinks."
- Calcium and Magnesium from red algae are naturally occurring in Aquamin™ (see below).
- Instantized Vegan BCAAs are fermented and non-GMO branched-chain amino acids (BCAA). It's contains 3 essential amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—which are proven to stimulate mTOR for protein synthesis required for healthy muscle growth and recovery.*
- Essential Amino Acids can't be made in the body and must be obtained from an external (food) source. There are 9 essential amino acids (EAAs): histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, isoleucine (BCAA), leucine (BCAA), and valine (BCAA). EAAs play a role in muscle development and repair, and other vital body functions.
- Coconut Water Powder is naturally loaded with electrolytes to support hydration and nerve function, and reduce the risk of cramping.
- Aquamin™ is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Since it's derived from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin™ absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also has a large amount of studies showing it aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is a compound that supports athletic performance and improves cognition.* An optimal level of L-carnitine is required for the body to maintain an ideal lean muscle to body fat ratio. But not all forms of L-carnitine are created equal. We chose LCLT for its ability to not only burn fat, but improve recovery from exercise.*
- Grains of Paradise (Paradoxine®) is a spice belonging to the Zingiberaceae family of plants that are similar to ginger. This ingredient is ideal for anyone looking for improved body composition and enhanced fat loss from their supplements.*
- Gamma-Butryobetaine Ethyl Ester (GBB) is a compound that your body converts to carnitine (when it naturally produces carnitine on its own). GBB amplifies sweat production and thermogenesis.*
- AstraGin™ is a 100% natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng. Multiple pre-clinical studies affirm this ingredient’s ability to significantly improve the absorption of critical nutrients and amino acids, glucosamine absorption by 41.9%, and ATP production by 18%.
Other ingredients: citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, silica, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 12-24 ounces of cold water before, during, or after workout. AMINO Fuego can also be taken throughout the day on training or non-training days.
- Northern Lights (Blueberry Colada)
- Sonoran Sunset (Mango-ritual
Important Note: If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, it won’t ship until all items are ready (no split-ship).
1. What is a pre-order?
A pre-order means you're ordering an item before it's available. In return for supporting us, we ensure that you get the best possible price on the item. You'll also be receiving the new product before anyone else!
2. When will my order ship?
We estimate that AMINO Fuego will ship by 9/18/20. PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of orders, we’re not split-shipping any orders. If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, the whole order will not ship until all items are ready. To ensure faster delivery of your in-stock items, we recommend making two separate orders—one for your in-stock items (which will ship ASAP) and one for the pre-order items (which will ship when ready).
3. How long are pre-orders available for?
You’ll be able to pre-order starting Friday Sept. 4th through Wednesday Sept. 9th 11:59pm MT. After that, you will not be able to pre-order and will have to wait until the product is released again in-stock. We don’t currently have a release date for an in-stock launch.
4. What is the return policy for pre-orders?
You may cancel any time before it ships. After it ships, our usual return policy will apply (unopened within the 30-day return period after the delivery date).
5. Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
We will try our best to accommodate any changes to your order if it hasn't shipped yet. Please contact us at email@example.com to make changes.