AMINO - Vegan EAAs (Pre-Order Ships in 1-2 Weeks)
This product ships in 1-2 weeks. No split-shipping - since your whole order will ship when the item with the longest pre-order timeline is ready, you may want to place a separate order for in-stock items. Please read the Pre-Order FAQs for more info.
Muscle Building* • Recovery* • Hydration*
AMINO is loaded with all nine essential amino acids (EAAs), electrolytes, and AstraGin® to help build lean muscle, and improve sports performance, hydration, and absorption.*
- 30 Servings
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
Important Note: If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, it won’t ship until all items are ready (no split-ship).
1. What is a pre-order?
A pre-order means you're ordering an item before it's available. In return for supporting us, we ensure that you're getting the best price possible and are able to secure as many containers as you want.
2. When will my order ship?
AMINO will ship in 1-2 weeks. PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of orders, we’re not split-shipping any orders. If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, the whole order will not ship until all items are ready. To ensure faster delivery of your in-stock items, we recommend making two separate orders—one for your in-stock items (which will ship ASAP) and one for the pre-order items (which will ship when ready).
3. My order hasn't shipped yet. Can I cancel it?
You can email us at email@example.com to request a cancellation anytime before it ships. However, cancellations are not guaranteed. We try our best to respond to emails within 24 hours. If you happen to contact us on dispatch day, we may not see your email in time before it ships.
4. What is your return policy for pre-orders?
You can request to cancel your pre-order anytime before it ships. Once it ships, our standard return policy applies. You may return completely sealed products for 100% refund (shipping is non-refundable) within 30 days of delivery. You are responsible for return shipping fees, or we can also offer a free one-time exchange. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
5. Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
If your order hasn't shipped yet, we'll try our best to accommodate changes. Email us ASAP at email@example.com to request any changes. Please note that once the product arrives at the warehouse, we can't guarantee that any changes can be made due to a high-volume of orders that are being processed and constant change in inventory. We suggest you confirm your entire order before completing payment.
- Potassium functions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise. Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.
- Pink Himalayan salt contains 84 minerals that play an vital role in sports performance. In one study, researchers found that "athletes who added [salt supplementation] to their usual hydration routines during the competition took 26 minutes less to complete a medium-distance triathlon course than those who only used sports drinks."
- Calcium and Magnesium from red algae are naturally occurring in Aquamin™ (see below).
- Instantized Vegan BCAAs are fermented and non-GMO branched-chain amino acids (BCAA). It's contains 3 essential amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—which are proven to stimulate mTOR for protein synthesis required for healthy muscle growth and recovery.*
- Essential Amino Acids can't be made in the body and must be obtained from an external (food) source. There are 9 essential amino acids (EAAs): histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, isoleucine (BCAA), leucine (BCAA), and valine (BCAA). EAAs play a role in muscle development and repair, and other vital body functions.
- Aquamin™ is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Since it's derived from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin™ absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also has a large amount of studies showing it aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.
- Betaine Anhydrous may increase power output and cell hydration. It may also reduce high levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that can interfere with muscle growth and fat loss.
- Taurine is a conditional amino acid and is particularly abundant in the brain, muscle tissue, and retina. It supports hydration and cardiovascular health, and increases sports performance. Taurine is commonly found in animal products, but we use a vegan form in AMINO.
- Coconut Water Powder is naturally loaded with electrolytes to support hydration and nerve function, and reduce the risk of cramping.
- AstraGin™ is a 100% natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng. Multiple pre-clinical studies affirm this ingredient’s ability to significantly improve the absorption of critical nutrients and amino acids, glucosamine absorption by 41.9%, and ATP production by 18%.
Other ingredients: citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, malic acid, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 8-16 ounces of cold water before, during, or after workout. AMINO can also be taken throughout the day on training or non-training days.
Black Nebula (Grape Strawberry)
L$D (Lemon Strawberry Dream)
Forbidden Fruit (Berry Apple)
Sonoran Sunset (Mango)
Island Vibes (Pineapple Strawberry Mango)
Galaxy Pop (Rocket Popsicles)
Lemon Grove (Lemonade)
Malibu Breeze (Strawberry Watermelon)
Orange County (Tangy Orange)
Sour Rainbow (Sour Fruit Candy)