FSU Dyehard™ Non-Stim Pump Pre (Pre-Order Ships in 6-8 Weeks)
This product ships in 6-8 weeks. NO split-shipping - since your whole order will ship when the item with the longest pre-order timeline is ready, you may want to place a separate order for in-stock items. Please read the Pre-Order FAQs for more info.
Massive Pumps* • Increased Power* • Muscle Recovery*
This is the final evolution in non-stimulant pump pre-workouts. FSU Dyehard™ delivers massive doses of 3D PUMP Breakthrough™, NO3-T Nitrates, NutriGP® Glycerophosphates, and more for increased muscle pumps, enhanced performance, and muscle recovery.*
- 40 Servings (Per 1 Scoop)
- 1-2 Scoop Max
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ONLY. Orders are estimated to ship in 6-8 weeks. Please read all FAQs below before placing an order.
Important Note: If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, it won’t ship until all items are ready (no split-ship).
1. What is a pre-order?
A pre-order means you're ordering an item before it's available. In turn for your support, you'll receive the best price possible and you can secure as many containers as you want.
2. When will my order ship?
We estimate that FSU DYEHARD will start shipping in 6-8 weeks. This is just an estimated time frame because there could be production delays. PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of orders, we’re not split-shipping any orders. If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, the whole order will not ship until all items are ready. To ensure faster delivery of your in-stock items, we recommend making two separate orders—one for your in-stock items (which will ship ASAP) and one for the pre-order items (which will ship when ready).
3. My order hasn't shipped yet. Can I cancel it?
You can email us at email@example.com to request a cancellation anytime before it ships. However, cancellations are not guaranteed. We try our best to respond to emails within 24 hours. If you happen to contact us on dispatch day, we may not see your email in time before it ships.
4. What is your return policy for pre-orders?
You can request to cancel your pre-order anytime before it ships. Once it ships, our standard return policy applies. You may return completely sealed products for 100% refund (shipping is non-refundable) within 30 days of delivery. You are responsible for return shipping fees, or we can also offer a free one-time exchange. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
5. Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
If your order hasn't shipped yet, we'll try our best to accommodate changes. Email us ASAP at email@example.com to request any changes. Please note that once the product arrives at the warehouse, we can't guarantee that any changes can be made due to a high-volume of orders that are being processed and constant change in inventory. We suggest you confirm your entire order before completing payment.
Other ingredients (for Malibu Breeze & Sonoran Sunset flavors only): citric acid, silicon dioxide, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
*Unflavored FSU DYEHARD does not contain the above mentioned ingredients*
- B-vitamins (niacin, folate, vitamin B12) are micronutrients that aid in energy production, muscle building, and muscle repair. Athletes who restrict calories or follow a strict diet regimen are at the most risk for B-vitamin deficiencies. According to research at Oregon State University, active individuals lacking in B-vitamins may perform worse during high-intensity exercise and have a decreased ability to repair and build muscle.
- 3D PUMP Breakthrough™ is a novel patented blend of l-citrulline, glycerol, and amla fruit extract that supports increased muscle pumps, hydration, performance, endurance, and recovery.*
- Betaine Anhydrous is commonly used a performance-enhancing compound. Betaine has been linked to increased power output.* It may also reduce high levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that can interfere with muscle growth and fat loss.*
- NO-3T® (Betaine Nitrate) increases vasodilation and nitric oxide production.* Specifically, betaine is an amino acid that plays an important role in blood flow and has many ergogenic benefits, including increased power and strength.*
NutriGP® Sodium Glycerophosphate functions as an electrolyte to help increase energy and improve sports performance.* Glycerophosphates boost mineral absorption faster than other minerals, so when sodium is combined with a glycerophosphate transporter, it can significantly increase energy levels quickly.
NutriGP® Potassium Glycerophosphate functions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise.* Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.
Pink Himalayan Rock Salt contains 84 minerals that play an vital role in sports performance. In one study, researchers found that "athletes who added [salt supplementation] to their usual hydration routines during the competition took 26 minutes less to complete a medium-distance triathlon course than those who only used sports drinks."
- Pine Bark Extract is a powerhouse of antioxidants that increases sports performance by reducing inflammation and muscle fatigue, as well as improving recovery.*
Other ingredients (Malibu Breeze & Sonoran Sunset flavors only): citric acid, silicon dioxide, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
Q: Is the original FSU still going to be available?
A: No, FSU is discontinued and once it sells out, it's gone. FSU Dyehard is the replacement product.
Q: What are the main differences between the original FSU and FSU Dyehard?
A: The original FSU is a non-stim pump product with nootropic ingredients (lion’s mane, l-tyrosine, Neurofactor) to increase mental focus. The focus components makes it a great option be used a caffeine-free pre-workout.
Whereas FSU Dyehard is formulated to perform as a pump product that boosts nitric oxide production and performance. It's a well-developed product that contains a novel ingredient called 3D PUMP Breakthrough. We're the first company in history to use this patented blend of l-citrulline, glycerol, and amla fruit extract that supports massive muscle pumps, cellular hydration, endurance, and recovery. In place of nootropics, we added b-vitamins to boost natural energy. We've also switched from NO3T® Arginine Nitrate to NO3T® Betaine Nitrate—this is because betaine nitrates yield more nitrates per material than arginine nitrate.
Q: What separates this from other non-stimulant pump pre-workouts?
A: This is the first and only pre-workout with both 3D Pump Breakthrough™ and NO3T® nitrates to increase vasodilation, nitric oxide production, hydration, performance, and recovery (please review the Ingredients tab for more information). Additionally, there's no WADA banned substances, which makes it a perfect option for competitive athletes who's organization performs drug tests under WADA regulations.
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) with water 30 minutes before workout. Advanced users can take 2 scoops 30 minutes before workout.
- Malibu Breeze (Strawberry Watermelon)
- Sonoran Sunset (Mango)