PRE-ORDERS CLOSED | PRODUCT SHIPS EARLY JUNE 2019.
Please note: shipment of in-stock items will be delayed until your pre-order item is ready to ship. All items will ship together early June 2019. To ensure faster delivery of your in-stock items, we recommend making two separate orders, one for your pre-order items and one for your in-stock items.
Alkalinity • Gut Health • Nootropics
Inspired GREENS is an ultra-premium greens powder with added ingredients to support digestive, neurological, and organ support. Each serving contains a generous dose of shelf-stable probiotics, trace minerals, adaptogens, Lion's Mane mushroom powder, dietary fiber, and more.
Unlike other greens powder products, our label is 100% transparent, so you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 30 Servings
- No Fillers or Additives
- No Wheatgrass or Barley Grass
- Naturally Sweetened
- Probiotic Blend from Maktrek® 3D includes four shelf-stable strains of probiotics. Probiotics are live bacteria (the beneficial kind) that line your gut and keep your digestive tract running smoothly. These friendly microorganisms promote healthy digestion and immune function.
- TruServ® Organic Greens Blend delivers fourteen organic kale leaves, four organic spinach leaves, and one organic broccoli floret in a convenient and defensible serving size. That’s one entire USDA serving of vegetables in two grams of powder! This unique blend offers real whole food nutrition serving claims!
- Chlorella is the highest-known source of chlorophyll than any other plant. This green algae is a complete source of protein and acts as a natural chelator to detoxify heavy metals in the body (especially lead and mercury).
- Spirulina is another nutrient-dense algae. This freshwater plant is rich in complete proteins, essential fats, iron, calcium, thiamin, and other vitamins and minerals. Like chlorella, it can help detoxify the body.
- Aquamin® Soluble is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Being that it's taken from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin™ absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also has a large amount of studies showing it aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.
- Ashwagandha Extract is a flagship adaptogenic herb of Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine from India. This herb is commonly used to improve thyroid function, combat stress and anxiety, increase endurance, and boost immunity.
- Maca Powder is another adaptogenic plant known for it’s hormonal balancing properties. It’s a rejuventating plant that promotes elevated mood, memory, and libido. It’s also rich in antioxidants that may help fight cancer-causing free radicals.
- Sunflower Lecithin is a fatty substance naturally found in your body and many plant sources. It’s a high source of choline, an essential nutrient for brain health (higher intake of choline has been linked to increased cognitive function). Sunflower lecithin supplementation may also improve digestive health because the body’s intestinal mucus layer is made up of about 70% lecithin.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder is a nootropic superfood that’s associated with enhanced brain function, heart support, and digestive health.
- Ginkgo Biloba is derived from the ginkgo tree. It’s most notable benefits include improved cognitive function, sleep quality, and migraine relief.
- Stinging Nettle is plant with high antioxidant properties that may protect your liver against damage from heavy toxins and metals.
- Dandelion Extract is a plant that acts as a potent diuretic, meaning it helps rid the body of extra water. Dandelion may help promote weight loss, but more importantly, it may promote liver health by reducing excess fat stored in the organ.
- Milk Thistle Powder is a natural herb with a generous dose of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s commonly used to draw out toxins from the body and protects the liver from damage. Milk thistle doesn’t contain any lactose—it’s name comes the milky sap that drips from the plant when it’s crushed.
- Inulin is a soluble plant fiber that acts like a prebiotic. Prebiotic fiber may help boost gut health, reduce constipation, and curb appetite.
Other ingredients: Monk Fruit Extract, Natural Masking Flavors
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 6 ounces of water or your favorite beverage and drink immediately.