GREENS Superfood Powder (Pre-Order Ships in 2-3 Weeks)
This product ships in 2-3 weeks. NO split-shipping - since your whole order will ship when the item with the longest pre-order timeline is ready, you may want to place a separate order for in-stock items. Please read the Pre-Order FAQs tab before making a purchase.
Alkalinity • Gut Health • Nootropics
You know what we hate about most greens powders? They have a proprietary blend with a long list of ingredients that are usually under-dosed.
Think about it: if a formula has a blend of 20 ingredients in a 200mg serving, you could be getting less than 10mg per ingredient!
Now, what good is 10mg of broccoli powder going to do for you? Not much.
With our 100% transparent label, you can see the generous amounts of superfoods, shelf-stable probiotics, adaptogens, mushrooms, and trace minerals you're getting—all conveniently packed in a nutritious powder.
Each scoop delivers one entire USDA serving of organic vegetables, plus digestive, neurological, and liver support. Getting your daily greens in has never been easier.
- 30 Servings
- No WADA Banned Substances
- Natural Greens - Naturally Sweetened with Monk Fruit
- Flavored Greens - Naturally & Artificially Flavored/Sweetened
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ONLY. Orders are estimated to ship in 2-3 weeks. Please read all FAQs below before placing an order.
Important Note: If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, it won’t ship until all items are ready (no split-ship).
1. What is a pre-order?
A pre-order means you're ordering an item before it's available. In turn for your support, you'll receive the best price possible and you can secure as many containers as you want.
2. When will my order ship?
We estimate that Greens will start shipping in 2-3 weeks. Again, this is just an estimated time frame because there could be production delays. PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of orders, we’re not split-shipping any orders. If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, the whole order will not ship until all items are ready. To ensure faster delivery of your in-stock items, we recommend making two separate orders—one for your in-stock items (which will ship ASAP) and one for the pre-order items (which will ship when ready).
3. My order hasn't shipped yet. Can I cancel it?
You can email us at email@example.com to request a cancellation anytime before it ships. However, cancellations are not guaranteed. We try our best to respond to emails within 24 hours. If you happen to contact us on dispatch day, we may not see your email in time before it ships.
4. What is your return policy for pre-orders?
You can request to cancel your pre-order anytime before it ships. Once it ships, our standard return policy applies. You may return completely sealed products for 100% refund (shipping is non-refundable) within 30 days of delivery. You are responsible for return shipping fees, or we can also offer a free one-time exchange. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
5. Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
If your order hasn't shipped yet, we'll try our best to accommodate changes. Email us ASAP at email@example.com to request any changes. Please note that once the product arrives at the warehouse, we can't guarantee that any changes can be made due to a high-volume of orders that are being processed and constant change in inventory. We suggest you confirm your entire order before completing payment.
- Probiotic Blend from Maktrek® 3D includes four shelf-stable strains of probiotics. Probiotics are live bacteria (the beneficial kind) that line your gut and keep your digestive tract running smoothly. These friendly microorganisms promote healthy digestion and immune function.
- TruServ® Organic Greens Blend delivers fourteen organic kale leaves, four organic spinach leaves, and one organic broccoli floret in a convenient and defensible serving size. That’s one entire USDA serving of vegetables in two grams of powder! This unique blend offers real whole food nutrition serving claims!
- Chlorella is the highest-known source of chlorophyll than any other plant. This green algae is a complete source of protein.
- Spirulina is another nutrient-dense algae. This freshwater plant is rich in complete proteins, essential fats, iron, calcium, thiamin, and other vitamins and minerals.
- Aquamin® Soluble is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Being that it's taken from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin™ absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also has a large amount of studies showing it aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.
- Ashwagandha Extract is a flagship adaptogenic herb of Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine from India. This herb is commonly used to improve thyroid function, combat stress and anxiety, increase endurance, and boost immunity.
- Maca Powder is another adaptogenic plant known for it’s hormonal balancing properties. It’s a rejuventating plant that promotes elevated mood, memory, and libido. It’s also rich in antioxidants that may help fight cancer-causing free radicals.
- Sunflower Lecithin is a fatty substance naturally found in your body and many plant sources. It’s a high source of choline, an essential nutrient for brain health (higher intake of choline has been linked to increased cognitive function). Sunflower lecithin supplementation may also improve digestive health because the body’s intestinal mucus layer is made up of about 70% lecithin.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder is a nootropic superfood that’s associated with enhanced brain function, heart support, and digestive health.
- Ginkgo Biloba is derived from the ginkgo tree. It’s most notable benefits include improved cognitive function, sleep quality, and migraine relief.
- Stinging Nettle is plant with high antioxidant properties that may protect your liver against damage from heavy toxins and metals.
- Dandelion Extract is a plant that acts as a potent diuretic, meaning it helps rid the body of extra water. Dandelion may help promote weight loss, but more importantly, it may promote liver health by reducing excess fat stored in the organ.
- Milk Thistle Powder is a natural herb with a generous dose of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s commonly used to draw out toxins from the body and protects the liver from damage. Milk thistle doesn’t contain any lactose—it’s name comes the milky sap that drips from the plant when it’s crushed.
- Inulin is a soluble plant fiber that acts like a prebiotic. Prebiotic fiber may help boost gut health, reduce constipation, and curb appetite.
Natural Greens - Other Ingredients: Monk Fruit Extract, Natural Masking Flavors
Flavored Greens - Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silica, Sucralose, Guar Gum, Beta Carotene (Natural Color)
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 6 ounces of water or your favorite beverage and drink immediately.
- Island Vibes (Pineapple Strawberry Mango)
- Malibu Breeze (Strawberry Watermelon)
- Sonoran Sunset (Mango)