GREENS: Superfood Powder
Alkalinity • Gut Health • Nootropics
You know what we hate about most greens powders? They have a proprietary blend with a long list of ingredients that are usually under-dosed.
Think about it: if a formula has a blend of 20 ingredients in a 200mg serving, you could be getting less than 10mg per ingredient!
Now, what good is 10mg of broccoli powder going to do for you? Not much.
With our 100% transparent label, you can see the generous amounts of superfoods, shelf-stable probiotics, adaptogens, mushrooms, and trace minerals you're getting—all conveniently packed in a nutritious powder.
Each scoop delivers one entire USDA serving of organic vegetables, plus digestive, neurological, and liver support. Getting your daily greens in has never been easier.
- 30 Servings
- No WADA Banned Substances
- Unflavored Greens - Naturally Sweetened with Monk Fruit
- Flavored Greens - Naturally & Artificially Flavored/Sweetened
- Probiotic Blend from Maktrek® 3D includes four shelf-stable strains of probiotics. Probiotics are live bacteria (the beneficial kind) that line your gut and keep your digestive tract running smoothly. These friendly microorganisms promote healthy digestion and immune function.
- TruServ® Organic Greens Blend delivers fourteen organic kale leaves, four organic spinach leaves, and one organic broccoli floret in a convenient and defensible serving size. That’s one entire USDA serving of vegetables in two grams of powder! This unique blend offers real whole food nutrition serving claims!
- Chlorella is the highest-known source of chlorophyll than any other plant. This green algae is a complete source of protein.
- Spirulina is another nutrient-dense algae. This freshwater plant is rich in complete proteins, essential fats, iron, calcium, thiamin, and other vitamins and minerals.
- Aquamin® Soluble is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Being that it's taken from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin™ absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also has a large amount of studies showing it aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.
- Ashwagandha Extract is a flagship adaptogenic herb of Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine from India. This herb is commonly used to improve thyroid function, combat stress and anxiety, increase endurance, and boost immunity.
- Maca Powder is another adaptogenic plant known for it’s hormonal balancing properties. It’s a rejuventating plant that promotes elevated mood, memory, and libido. It’s also rich in antioxidants that may help fight cancer-causing free radicals.
- Sunflower Lecithin is a fatty substance naturally found in your body and many plant sources. It’s a high source of choline, an essential nutrient for brain health (higher intake of choline has been linked to increased cognitive function). Sunflower lecithin supplementation may also improve digestive health because the body’s intestinal mucus layer is made up of about 70% lecithin.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder is a nootropic superfood that’s associated with enhanced brain function, heart support, and digestive health.
- Ginkgo Biloba is derived from the ginkgo tree. It’s most notable benefits include improved cognitive function, sleep quality, and migraine relief.
- Stinging Nettle is plant with high antioxidant properties that may protect your liver against damage from heavy toxins and metals.
- Dandelion Extract is a plant that acts as a potent diuretic, meaning it helps rid the body of extra water. Dandelion may help promote weight loss, but more importantly, it may promote liver health by reducing excess fat stored in the organ.
- Milk Thistle Powder is a natural herb with a generous dose of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s commonly used to draw out toxins from the body and protects the liver from damage. Milk thistle doesn’t contain any lactose—it’s name comes the milky sap that drips from the plant when it’s crushed.
- Inulin is a soluble plant fiber that acts like a prebiotic. Prebiotic fiber may help boost gut health, reduce constipation, and curb appetite.
Unflavored Greens - Other Ingredients: Monk Fruit Extract, Natural Masking Flavors, Citric Acid
Flavored Greens - Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silica, Sucralose, Guar Gum, Beta Carotene (Natural Color)
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 8-12 ounces of water or your favorite beverage.
- Forbidden Fruit (Apple)
- Island Vibes (Pineapple Strawberry Mango)
- Malibu Breeze (Strawberry Watermelon)
- Sonoran Sunset (Mango)
- Summer Squeeze (Raspberry Lemonade)